Steps and requirements to attending The Kubert School, USA.
THE KUBERT SCHOOL IS AUTHORIZED UNDER FEDERAL LAW TO ENROLL NON -EMIGRANT ALIEN STUDENTS
** Canadian Students: The Kubert school is a designated institution for BC Student Loans. Visit StudentAid BC for more information.
The following application procedure shall apply to all applicants from foreign countries:
1. Application Form
2. Application Fee of $50.00 (US dollars)
3. All applicants must fulfill the personal or telephone interview requirements. The same portfolio requirements set forth for U.S citizens apply. Samples of at least fifteen (15) pieces of original work must be presented for interview.)
4. All foreign applicants, as part of the initial application process, must also complete the two (2) essay questions, in English, that appear on the back of the application.
5. All applicants who have studied in a foreign country must submit certified English translations of their academic work.
6. It is required that foreign applicants submit to the school a detailed statement of support documenting that the applicant has sufficient funding for his/her educational and living expenses during his/her stay in United States. Upon acceptance and payment of all fees in full, a statement of support will be sent along with the Immigration Form I-20. Only the statement of support needs to be returned to the school The school cannot assume any responsibility for the preparation of applications, legal sponsorship of alien students, or fulfillment of government regulations pertaining to foreign students in the United States.
SUMMARY OF APPLICATION POLICY FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Submission of Documents Prior to Acceptance
2. Application Fee (U.S Funds)
• Photographic Portfolio
• Proof of English Proficiency
• Records of Academic Study (translated in English)
• Proof of Financial Capability
All tuition fees are listed on the school calendar enclosed
ALL FEES ARE TO BE PAID IN U.S DOLLARS THROUGH A NEW YORK AGENCY OF YOUR BANK OR AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER.
PER THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, FINANCIAL AID IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS.